Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet corn soup recipe. To cook sweet corn soup you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Corn Soup:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Sweet corn kernels.
- Use 4 cups of Vegetable stock or hot water.
- You need to taste of Salt and sugar.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of Black pepper or white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mixed herbs.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Butter.
Steps to make Sweet Corn Soup:
- First, heat a pan. Add butter. As it melts, add the sweet corn seeds and cook while sauteing / stirring continuously for 5 minutes. Add a spoonful of stock or water if it gets dry..
- Then add 1 cup stock and, salt, sugar and black/ white pepper and mix well. Cover and cook the corn on low to medium flame till the corn are soft..
- Then mix the wheat flour in some water and add this to the boiling soup. Keep stirring so that there are no lumps. Adjust the spices as per your taste..
- Cook on low flame for more 5 minutes with lid on. Then remove from flame and add the mixed herbs and switch off the flame. Serve hot with some stir fried veggies or your choice of bread..
If you find this Sweet Corn Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.