Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pounded yam with vegetable egusi soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pounded yam with vegetable egusi soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pounded yam with vegetable egusi soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pounded yam with vegetable egusi soup recipe. You can cook pounded yam with vegetable egusi soup using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pounded yam with vegetable egusi soup:
- You need 3 of serving.
- Take 1 of tuber of yam.
- Take of Vegetable of choice but i use spinach leave.
- Use 1 of tomato tin cup of egusi.
- Take of Beef n ponmo.
- Take of Grounded fresh pepper.
- Use of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Locust beans.
- Use of Palm oil.
- Use of Water.
Steps to make Pounded yam with vegetable egusi soup:
- Peel and wash yam, set inside pot n add water to cook.
- When door, put into motar n pound then portion into desire sizes.
- Cut vegetable n wash under runing water and blanch.
- Wash meat n ponmo very well then boil with seasoning till done.
- Put pot on stove, add little quantity of palm oil.
- Pour in slice onion n locust beans then fry for some mins.
- Add egusi n fry.
- Put in papper, cook n pour in the stock meat n meat wt ponmo cover n cook for 5min.
- At this stage correct seasoning, add your vegetable n leave for some mins.
- Bring down n enjoy your meal.
If you find this Pounded yam with vegetable egusi soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.