Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Carrot Soup with Grießklöchen (Semolina Dumplings) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot Soup with Grießklöchen (Semolina Dumplings) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Soup with Grießklöchen (Semolina Dumplings) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot soup with grießklöchen (semolina dumplings) recipe. You can cook carrot soup with grießklöchen (semolina dumplings) using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot Soup with Grießklöchen (Semolina Dumplings):
- You need of Soup:.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Get 500 g of carrots.
- Take 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Use 750 ml of vegetable or chicken broth, or water.
- Take to taste of salt & pepper.
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of chopped parsley, chives for garnish.
- Provide of Grießklöchen/Dumplings:.
- You need 1 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 250 ml of water, milk or mix.
- Take 125 g of fine Semolina grits (Weichweizen Grieß).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Use to taste of salt and pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
Steps to make Carrot Soup with Grießklöchen (Semolina Dumplings):
- For the soup, melt butter in a medium pot and saute the onions on medium-low until soft, about 5-10 minutes. Add carrots and saute for another 5 minutes..
- Pour in the broth and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat a little and cook for 20 minutes until carrots are soft..
- Puree the soup and add salt and pepper to taste..
- While the soup is cooking, you can prepare the semolina dumplings. First bring the water and butter to a boil, then pour in the semolina. Turn heat to low, and stir until it forms a clumpy dough that separates from the pot bottom..
- Let the semolina cool for about 10 minutes, then mash out any big clumps with a fork. Add eggs and mix in well, along with salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste. You can add a little chopped parsley or chives in there too if you want..
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil, then turn to low heat. With wet hands and/or a spoon, form small oblong dumplings with the semolina dough..
- Plop the dumplings into the hot water and simmer on very low heat for about 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes, they should be floating. (if not, check that there weren't any that got stuck to the bottom!)..
- Divide the soup into bowls and add a few of the dumplings to each bowl. Garnish with chives and parsley..
If you find this Carrot Soup with Grießklöchen (Semolina Dumplings) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.