Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Curry (Kerala Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Curry (Kerala Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken curry (kerala style) recipe. You can cook easy chicken curry (kerala style) using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Chicken Curry (Kerala Style):
- Prepare 1.5 to 2.0 pounds of chicken Ingredients: (or about 3/4 kg ) of pieces cut.
- Use 1 inch of into about cube pieces, preferably with bone or.
- Provide of thigh if you are using boneless, use pieces.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli (cayenne pepper) powder (use 1tsp if you want it mild).
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of salt (or per taste).
- Use 2 of red onions medium size , thinly sliced.
- Get 1 and 1/2 tbsp of ginger About fresh , finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 and 1/2 tbsp of garlic About fresh , finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of green chillies small , slit length-wise.
- Get 1/2 cup of coconut thinly sliced pieces.
- Use 1 sprig of curry leaves of fresh.
- Use 1 of tomato medium size , roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 1 inch of potato Masala coriander Large chopped into cubes (spices) 3 tbsp powder.
- Prepare 6 – 8 of black pepper corns whole.
- Use 3 – 4 of cloves whole.
- Take 1 3/4 inch of cinnamon small stick of , about long.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fennel powder(optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil coconut oil For garnish (tadka) 1 tsp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shallot pearl onion finely chopped or.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Curry (Kerala Style):
- Wash the chicken pieces thoroughly and wipe dry with a paper towel. Take a medium size cooking pot that has a tight-fitting lid and add the chicken pieces in it and then add the salt, red chilli powder and the turmeric powder and mix with your hands to coat the chicken well. Next add the finely sliced onions, the garlic, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves and the coconut pieces..
- Next roast the coriander powder in a small frying pan on low to medium heat for about 2-3 minutes till you get the nice aroma. Add the coriander powder to the pot and also add all the other ingredients listed under Masala above..
- Now mix everything thoroughly using your hands – crunching the red onions with the coconut oil as you mix. Place the pot on the stove on medium heat covering with a lid. (Note that no water needs to be added). Open the lid after 5 minutes and stir with a spoon to make sure the chicken pieces are not getting stuck to the pot and again close the lid. continue to cook on low to medium heat for another 5 minutes and then add the chopped tomatoes and again cover and cook for about 5 minutes. Ne….
- Heat the coconut oil and add the chopped shallot and cook on medium heat for about 1-2 minutes till they turn golden brown. Pour this tadka over the chicken and chicken curry is ready!.
If you find this Easy Chicken Curry (Kerala Style) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.