Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet corn soup recipe. You can cook sweet corn soup using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet corn soup:
- Take 1/2 cup of boiled sweet corns.
- Use 1/4 cup of sweet corns boiled for grinding.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 3 of french beans.
- Take 3 tbsp of cornflour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 5 cups of water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of and onion.
- Provide as per need of Green coriander for garnish.
Instructions to make Sweet corn soup:
- If using tin corn then 5cups water + vegetables stock if using corn cap then 1/4 cup milk + corn stock + vegetables stock +water = 5 cups.
- Finely cut vegetables, boil and reserve the stock.
- Boil corns and reserve the stock.
- Take 1/4 cup boiled corns and grind it by adding some water..
- In oil light brown onions..
- Add vegetables stock, corn stock, water and milk and boil it. Add grind paste of corns also.
- Add vinegar, both peppers, salt, cornflour dissolve in water. And cook till it thickens.
- Add vegetables, corns and cook for more 2-3 minutes..
- Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve hot.
If you find this Sweet corn soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.