Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn soup recipe. To cook chicken corn soup you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken corn soup:
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled and shredded chicken.
- You need 1 cup of corn (add more vegetables if you want).
- Use 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Get 1/2 inch of ginger chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 5 cups of water.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 of egg white.
- Get 1 tbsp of cornflour dissolved in little water.
Steps to make Chicken corn soup:
- First heat oil in a big deep vessel/pan.now add the chopped onions,garlic,ginger and chillies and saute few seconds.now add the maggi cube,tomato ketchup, soya sauce and chilli sauce and stir..
- Now add the corn include the vegetable you want to add and mix well now add the shredded chicken and mix well.now add 5 cups of water and salt,now bring to a boil,now add the cornflour mixture and simmer for few minutes till its slightly thick.now drip the egg white mixture and keep stirring.simmer few seconds..
- Now serve hot,garnish with some spring onions and enjoy.
If you find this Chicken corn soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.