Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin and toor daal curry-Kerala style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin and toor daal curry-Kerala style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin and toor daal curry-kerala style recipe. You can cook pumpkin and toor daal curry-kerala style using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pumpkin and toor daal curry-Kerala style:
- Provide 250 gms of Pumpkin (cut).
- Prepare 1 cup of Toor dal.
- Prepare 1 no of Onion (chopped).
- Take 3 pcs of Garlic (chopped).
- You need 1 cup of coconut Grated.
- Prepare 2 nos of chilles Green.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsps of Chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Chicken masala.
- Take as required of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Provide of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 3 nos of chilles Dry red.
- Get 10 – 15 nos of Curry leaves.
Steps to make Pumpkin and toor daal curry-Kerala style:
- Pressure cook dal with chilli powder,garam masala salt and turmeric for 1 whistle. let it cool.Then in to this cooker add the pumpkin pieces and pressure cook for one more whistle..
- Meanwhile add oil to a heating pan and add garlic and chillies.I usually add a lot of garlic as it enhances the taste.Once the raw smell goes add add onions and wait for it to turn brown..
- Now add chicken masala to it..
- Add the pressure cooked items to this pan and allow to mix well..
- Add the coconut gratings and mix well.Check for required salt level..
- In another pan heat some ghee and add mustard seeds.Let it splutter then add dry red chillies and curry leaves. Add this to the hot curry and serve..
If you find this Pumpkin and toor daal curry-Kerala style recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.