Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malabar kothu parotta (Egg minced bread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malabar kothu parotta (Egg minced bread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malabar kothu parotta (egg minced bread) recipe. To make malabar kothu parotta (egg minced bread) you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Malabar kothu parotta (Egg minced bread):
- Prepare 2-3 of medium sized malabar parotta (I used sumeru frozen parotta).
- Get 1 cup of chopped onions (purple or white).
- You need 1 of /2 cup chicken curry gravy (Please check out my recipe for "Kerala Style Spicy Chicken Curry".
- Get 1 tsp of minced ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilly powder.
- Get 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Provide of salt as required.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon/lime juice.
Instructions to make Malabar kothu parotta (Egg minced bread):
- Prepare the frozen parotta as per the instruction.You may prepare fresh parotta as well. Chop the parottas into small pieces and keep it aside..
- In a pan add few tsps of coconut oil. When the oil becomes hot, add 1 cup of chopped onions and sau·té it well. Add minced ginger -garlic into it and mix everything well. Next add chilly powder, chopped cilantro,curry leaves, crushed pepper powder. Sau·té everything well for a minute or so till the raw smell of masala goes..
- Add two eggs,mix well. Wait for the eggs to cook a little bit (3/4 cook). Add the chopped parotta pieces into this.Add a pinch of salt.Mix everything well..
- Add half cup of chicken curry (gravy) into the parotta mixture and mix well. Please checkout my chicken curry recipe here https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/706475-kerala-style-spicy-chicken-curry?ref=channel..
- Remove bones from the chicken pieces if any and cut/mince the chicken pieces(from the curry).Add this to the masala mixture..
- Mix everything well.Add more salt if required. Squeeze some lemon juice on top.The parotta peices needs to be soaked a little bit in the masala mixture..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Malabar kothu parotta (Egg minced bread) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.