Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zenzai (Sweet Azuki Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zenzai (Sweet Azuki Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most likely choose lots of items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zenzai (sweet azuki soup) recipe. You can have zenzai (sweet azuki soup) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Zenzai (Sweet Azuki Soup):
- Take 1 cup of ‘Azuki’ Beans (Red Beans).
- Provide 1/2-1 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 1/8-1/6 teaspoon of Salt.
- Use 4 of Mochi (Rice Cakes) *OR Dango Dumplings, ‘Mochi Ice Cream’ is also good!.
Instructions to make Zenzai (Sweet Azuki Soup):
- Place Azuki Beans in a large saucepan or a pot and cover them with a plenty of water, and cook until the beans are swollen and plump. Darin the water. *Soaking the beans in water overnight saves cooking time..
- Return the beans back into the saucepan, cover with plenty of water again, and cook until the beans are tender..
- Remove excess water OR add extra water to make the water level just enough to cover the beans. Add Sugar and Salt, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for a few more minutes..
- Enjoy with Toasted Mochi (Rice Cakes) or Dango Dumplings. 'Zenzai' can be enjoyed hot or cold. *Note: Mochi Ice Cream is also good..
If you find this Zenzai (Sweet Azuki Soup) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.