Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Lauki Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Lauki Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Lauki Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy lauki curry recipe. To cook spicy lauki curry you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Lauki Curry:
- You need 1 Cup of boiled Lauki pieces.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 3 of cloves.
- Use 1 of ' Cinnamon stick.
- Take 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 7-8 of curry leaves.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of Onion chopped.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of dhania jeera powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tbsp of Roasted peanuts coarsely ground.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Use leaves of Coriander.
Steps to make Spicy Lauki Curry:
- Peel Lauki/bottle gourd,make pieces,add little water and pressure Cook for 3 whistles.In a pan heat 1 tbsp oil, add cloves,cinnamon,chopped green chilli,curry leaves.Saute for a while.Then add chopped onion and garlic cloves.Add little salt and saute till Onion becomes soft..
- Now add tomato.keep stirring and Saute till they become mushy.Off the flame.Take out the mixture in a Plate and let it cool..
- In a blender jar,add the Onion tomato mixture and blend into fine paste.In a pan Heat oil.Add Cumin seeds and paste.Saute it for 6-7 secs.Add salt,Turmeric powder,red chilli powder,garam masala,dhaniajeera powder.Saute well till it gives the flavour.Add 2 Cups water.Now add 1 tbsp Roasted peanuts powder.Mix well and let it cook..
- When it starts boiling,add Boiled lauki pieces and mix well.Cover and let it cook for 5-7 min on LOW flame.Now add Coriander leaves.Mix it.Spicy,flavourful Lauki curry is ready to serve..
- Serve it hot with fulka rotis or rice..
If you find this Spicy Lauki Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.