Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes) recipe. You can have vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes):
- Provide 4 of carrots.
- Prepare 3 of parsnips.
- You need 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Take 1 of small cauliflower.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Use 1 tablespoon of coriander.
- You need 1 of stock cube.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Get 2.5 litres of water.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic.
Steps to make Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes):
- Cube the vegetables and mix with vegetable oil, cumin and coriander..
- Roast for 45 minutes.
- Sauté the onions and garlic. Add the roast vegetables and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Use a little of the water to deglaze the bottom of the pan. Then add 2 litres and stock cube and blend with a hand blender. Use the remaining 0.5 litres to create the consistency you enjoy.
- Leave on the hob on a low heat for 30 minutes. Leave to cool. Reheat to serve. Yum!.
If you find this Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.