Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Roasted Garden Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Garden Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Garden Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted garden vegetable soup recipe. You can cook roasted garden vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Garden Vegetable Soup:
- Use 2 can of 28 oz diced/whole tomatos.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- You need 4 of medium size carrots, chopped.
- You need 1 of large yellow onion, chopped.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of basil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 4 cup of chicken or vegetable broth.
Instructions to make Roasted Garden Vegetable Soup:
- Pre-heat oven to 400°. In a bowl, toss tomatos (reserving excess juices), bell pepper and 2 cloves of garlic with olive oil and a sprinkle of salt & pepper. Transfer to baking dish and roast for approximately 40 minutes. *I also added a bit of basil*.
- Chop up remaining garlic, carrots and onion. Saute until tender..
- In a large pot, combine leftover tomato juices with soup stock..
- Add sauteed onion, carrots and garlic to pot. Add spices. Bring to a simmer..
- Add roasted veggies. Simmer on medium low heat for 20 minutes.
- Let soup cool down completely, then put through food processor until you reach your prefered consistency. I blend mine until creamy..
- Re-heat and enjoy :).
If you find this Roasted Garden Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.