Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe. To cook #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan):
- Provide 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of large white onion, diced.
- Provide 1 of medium green zucchini, diced.
- Provide 4 of stems of brocoli, peeled & diced.
- Use 1 of small cauliflower, diced.
- Provide of Carrot leafs & stems from 2 bunch of garden carrots, chopped.
- Get to taste of Fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1 liter of vegetable broth.
- You need 1/2 liter of water.
Instructions to make #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan):
- In a large pot, heat up the oil at medium/high heat and cook the onion for one minute, stirring often..
- Add the zucchini and cook for another minute, stirring often..
- Add the brocoli and the cauliflower and cook for another minute, stirring often..
- Add the carrot leafs & stems, fresh ground black pepper and mix well..
- Add the vegetable broth and the water, mix well, bring to boil and let cook uncover for 20 minutes..
- Transfer in blender or food processor to purée. Add water if too thick..
- Transfer back in pot to reheat..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
If you find this #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.