Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mushroom & chicken sweet corn soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom & chicken sweet corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom & chicken sweet corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom & chicken sweet corn soup recipe. To make mushroom & chicken sweet corn soup you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom & chicken sweet corn soup:
- Provide 1 can of creamed sweet corn.
- Provide 1 can of mushroom.
- Use of Chicken (fried; add per your choice).
- Use 2 of onions (sliced finely).
- Take 2 of garlic (chopped finely).
- Take 350 ml of milk.
- Get 2 tsp of cornflour.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Mushroom & chicken sweet corn soup:
- Slice onion, mushroom and chopped garlic..
- Heat oil, stir -fry onions, mushroom and garlic about 2mins..
- Add sweet creamed corn and stir well.
- Then pour in milk and add cornflour. Mix well, add salt & pepper and add fried chicken..
- Keep on stiring until it thickens and give the soup a creamy texture..
- Sprinkle some herbs(optional) or some fresh corriander(chopped finely). Served hot.
If you find this Mushroom & chicken sweet corn soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.