Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach corn soup recipe. You can cook spinach corn soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach corn soup:
- You need 100 gms of chopped spinach.
- Provide 1 of small chopped ginger.
- Provide 1 cup of boiled corn.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Provide As per taste of Red chilli powder as per taste.
- Use 2 tbsp of Fresh cream.
Instructions to make Spinach corn soup:
- In a pan add chopped spinach and add water to soak spinach well. Boil it for 5 minutes..
- Now drain the water in another bowl and keep aside this spinach water. Add cold water on spinach to cool..
- Now in another vessel add 3 cup water and one cup corn to boil. Boil it for 5 minutes. And once boiled drain the water..
- Now in a mixer jar add spinach and ginger and make a paste..
- In a pan now add 1 tbps butter, 1 tbps cooking oil, spinach paste, corn and add spinach water to it. Add salt and red chilli powder and boil it for 8-9 minutes. And add 2 tbps fresh cream..
- Spinach corn soup is ready to serve.
If you find this Spinach corn soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.