Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Ghana light chicken soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ghana light chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ghana light chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ghana light chicken soup recipe. To cook ghana light chicken soup you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ghana light chicken soup:
- Provide 1 of big garden egg.
- Provide 1 of medium sized white onions.
- Use of Few dices of red onions.
- Use 1 of fresh chicken(please be sure to use live chicken and native one if possible).
- Provide of Salt.
- Take 3 of medium sized fresh tomatoes.
- Get 2 of seeds yellow scotch bonnet pepper.
- Use 6-7 of seeds green u ripe scotch bonnet pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of tomato paste.
- Provide 2 of deseeded uda spice.
- Use 1 clove of garlic(optional).
- Get of Big cut of ginger.
- Use cubes of Seasoning.
- Prepare of For the swallow.
- You need of Boil cassava and unripe plantain and pound in a mortar just like pounded yam.
Instructions to make Ghana light chicken soup:
- Wash and place cleaned pieced chicken in a pot and add the grinded ginger and garlic with seasoning, salt and the diced onions..
- First stir and cover for the chicken to cook in it’s own juice after which you add more water and continue cooking until the chicken is half way cooked. Then drop in the whole garden egg, yellow scotch bonnet pepper, whole white onions and whole tomatoes and cover to continue cooking.
- After like 7-8 minutes, remove the garden egg, tomatoes, onions and pepper you added and blend with little water in a blender to a smooth paste and set aside (or pound in a mortar).
- Now add the tomato paste to the chicken and stock boiling..
- Stir and add the uda spice, green unripe pepper and some more water and cover to cook for about 3minutes.
- Now use a tiny mesh sieve to sieve in the blended mix and watch as the soup thickens to a light thick consistency.
- Taste for seasoning and allow to cook for some 4 minutes.
If you find this Ghana light chicken soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.