Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan roasted red pepper soup recipe. You can have vegan roasted red pepper soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup:
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Provide 1 of large white onion, diced.
- You need 1/2 lb of baby carrots.
- You need 1 lb of cauliflower, riced.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 3 cups of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, thyme.
- Provide 2 (12 oz) of jars roasted red peppers.
Steps to make Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup:
- In stock pot, add potatoes, onion, carrots, cauliflower, garlic and stock.
- Simmer on medium heat about 20 minutes or until veggies are soft.
- Add seasoning and red peppers (don’t drain).
- Using an immersion blender, purée until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning as you like.
If you find this Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.