Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Pizza style stuffed portobello mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Pizza style stuffed portobello mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my pizza style stuffed portobello mushrooms recipe. To cook my pizza style stuffed portobello mushrooms you need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make My Pizza style stuffed portobello mushrooms:
- Prepare 6 of Portabello mushrooms.
- Get 6 tsp of Mascarpone italian soft Cheese or soft mozarella.
- Prepare 18 slices of cooked pepperoni slices in each mushroom.
- Take 1 tsp of tomato puree in each mushroom.
- Take 1 of sprinkle of Dried Basil on each one.
Steps to make My Pizza style stuffed portobello mushrooms:
- Lay out the mushrooms middle stem removed. These ones i bourght are not that big..
- Add the tomato puree to each one then 3 slices of cooked pepperoni..
- Next add the cheese with a tsp drop a blob on top in the middle between the pepperoni.
- Sprinkle the basil.
- Wrap in twos in tin foil but loose on top..
- Add them to a tray and bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes on high..
- Take out and if the bottom of the mushroom is soggy just add them to a dry frying pan just to dry strengthen the bottom.for 3 minutes the mushrooms leak out some water thats what will mak them soggy..
- You can put a thin slice of tomato on at the end and grill it for a bit..
If you find this My Pizza style stuffed portobello mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.