Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger, hotdog, vegetable soup recipe. To cook hamburger, hotdog, vegetable soup you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup:
- Provide 18 ounces of beef hotdogs.
- Get 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped celery.
- You need 1 cup of sliced okra.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- You need 6 leaves of bay leaf.
- Use 1 cup of sweet/English peas.
- Use 1 quart of beef broth.
- Use 2 of large yellow Crook-necked squash.
- You need 12 ounces of cauliflower.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of filé.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary.
- Provide 1/2 stick of butter.
- Get 1 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- Get To taste of shredded Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup:
- Wash all the vegetables and slice and chop them. Slice the hotdogs..
- Melt the butter in a pot. Add the onions and celery. When the onions are translucent add the beef broth. Submerge the hamburger below the liquids..
- When the broth boils add all the rest of the ingredients..
- The cauliflower, spices, and hotdogs. I left 5 hotdogs whole and chopped 4..
- Simmer/boil till all the vegetables are done..
- Serve with Parmesan cheese on top I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.