Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect White Soup (Ofe Nsala) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Soup (Ofe Nsala) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white soup (ofe nsala) recipe. You can cook white soup (ofe nsala) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make White Soup (Ofe Nsala):
- Provide of Cow Shaki.
- Use of Kpomo.
- Get of Cow Liver.
- Use of Cow heart.
- Prepare of Yam as thickener.
- Use of Stockfish.
- Use of Dried fish.
- Take of Crayfish.
- Take of Onion.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Yellow pepper.
- Get of Seasoning cube (Maggi naija pot).
- You need of Uziza seed.
- Use leaf of Uziza.
- Use of Utazi.
Instructions to make White Soup (Ofe Nsala):
- Wash the Shaki, liver, kpomo, heart, stockfish and dried fish thoroughly.
- In a pot, put the Yam, Shaki, liver, kpomo,and cow heart. Season with little onion, salt, seasoning cube, uziza seed, yellow pepper. Allow to cook for a while before adding your crayfish, stockfish and Dried fish and allow to cook for 10 to 20 minutes depending on how strong the Shaki is.
- Bring out all the Yam and pound if they've not really melted and add it back to the soup.
- Add your utazi and uziza and whoop your white soup is ready.
- Serve with Eba, fufu, semo or wheat.
If you find this White Soup (Ofe Nsala) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.