Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beetroot vada recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beetroot vada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot vada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot vada recipe. To make beetroot vada you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beetroot vada:
- Use 1 cup of Kadalai parupu.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated beetroot.
- Provide 3 tbsp of finely chopped onions.
- You need 3-4 of red chillies.
- Use 1 tbsp of finely chopped ginger.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide handful of Curry leaves finely chopped.
- Get 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- You need as needed of Oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Beetroot vada:
- Soak the chanadal (kadalai parupu) for 3 to 4 hrs in water.
- Now wash the dal and put it to the mixer grinder.
- Add required salt and red chillies and grind the dal into a coarse paste by adding some water.
- Now add curry leaves finely chopped, onions beetroot, asafoetida, ginger and mix well with hands.
If you find this Beetroot vada recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.