Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato bacon cheeseburger soup recipe. To make potato bacon cheeseburger soup you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup:
- Use 2 can of chicken broth.
- You need 2 lb of ground chuck.
- Provide 2 can of cream of potato.
- Get 2 can of cream of celery.
- Use 1 lb of thick sliced smoked bacon.
- Prepare 16 oz of Mexican Velveeta or similar cheese.
- Use 1/2 large of sweet onion.
- Take 4 cup of boiled potatoes in small chunks.
Instructions to make Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup:
- Brown the ground chuck and fry up the bacon. I prefer ground chuck and thick cut bacon. Feel free to use whatever you wish, this is just my preference..
- While the meat is cooking warm up the water for the potatoes and prep them. I prefer to use red potatoes chopped up with the skins on but you can use whatever you wish..
- Chop up the onion and set aside. Once the bacon is done, sweat the onion in the bacon grease and drain along with the ground chuck..
- After the meat and onions are drained, place it in your soup pot. Cut up the velveeta into chunks and add to the meat in the pot to help soften it up..
- Chop up the bacon into desirable pieces and add to the pot..
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and bring to a boil. If it is too thick feel free to add 1/2 cup of milk or more chicken broth..
- Once the soup has come to a boil, add it to a crock pot and share!.
If you find this Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.