Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to scalloped potato/ham soup recipe. To cook scalloped potato/ham soup you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup:
- Get 3 can of cream of chicken.
- Use 1 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 6 large of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 packages of mix frozen peas & carrots.
- You need 2 3/4 can of milk.
- Take 1 stick of salted butter.
- Get 1 packages of cream cheese.
- Get of dried onions.
- Take of sea salt.
- Take of black pepper.
- Provide of cajun seasoning.
- Take of Ham.
- Provide 1 packages of Colby Shredded Cheese.
Instructions to make Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup:
- Slice potatoes, ham, mix cream of chicken w/milk, layer potatoes, ham, frozen veggies, cream cheese, salted butter, seasoning, cover with cream of chicken mix and repeat. Put in crockpot, and cook on high until potatoes are tender. Right before it's done add 1 package of Colby shredded cheese and mix..
- When layering is done add chicken broth to the mix..
- Now my crockpot wasn't moving fast enough, so I used the pot part and put it the oven @350 for 2.5/3 hours or until the potatoes are tender..
If you find this Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.