Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe. You can have sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan:
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of yellow onion, chopped.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- Use 1 of large sweet potato, chopped into chunks – don’t need to peel it.
- Use 500 ml of vegan stock.
- Get 2-4 handfuls of baby spinach.
- Provide of Handful- 50g or so – fresh coriander.
- Provide of Juice of 1 lemon.
- You need of Generous pinch cayenne pepper.
- Use of Seasalt and black pepper.
Steps to make Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan:
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the onion and sauté on a medium heat for about 10min til the onion is soft and translucent..
- Add the garlic and sauté for a minute or two..
- Add the sweet potato and stock. Bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 mins or so..
- Put the sweet potato mix in a blender. Add the spinach, coriander, lemon juice and cayenne. Blitz until smooth. If using a hand blender, take the pan off the heat, add everything and then blend..
- Taste – season as needed and maybe add another pinch of cayenne. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.