Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli blue cheese soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli blue cheese soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These types of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli blue cheese soup recipe. To make broccoli blue cheese soup you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli blue cheese soup:
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 of cube (or tsp) chicken stock.
- Take 1/2 pinch of ground cumin.
- You need 1 pinch of ground nutmeg.
- Take 1 pinch of cajun seasoning or cayenne pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of wheat flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Use 60 grams of blue cheese.
- Get 1/2 of carrot or parsnip.
- Prepare 30 grams of butter.
- Take 150 ml of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1 head of Broccoli (or 2).
- Get 1/2 cup of dried potato flakes.
Steps to make Broccoli blue cheese soup:
- Wash and Cut the broccoli head and carrot or parsnip finely.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan and add the carrot finely chopped until butter begins to Brown.
- Add finely chopped broccoli head and 2 cups water. I like to cut the outer 'skin' off the stalk and add the soft part off the stalk finely chopped also, but leave it out if you want. Feed the scraps to your rabbit if you have one..
- Add a generous amount of pepper and the chicken stock. add the wheat flour.
- Bring to boil for 10 minutes and use a potato masher to mush things up a bit. This step determines the texture of your soup so leave it boiling longer for a thicker smooth soup our shorter for a crunchy thinner soup..
- Add the rest of water and corn flour, add spices and reduce heat..
- Once it's on a gentle simmer to avoid splitting, add cream and blue cheese..
- Add remaining seasoning and potato flakes. Taste the soup to see if anything is missing for your preferences..
- This should easily feed 2 hungry people. Double the recipe for left-overs to freeze or have up to 2 days later (the taste will get stronger)..
- Hopefully your wonderful wife is just pulling the flatbread out of the oven about now (mine sure was). Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Broccoli blue cheese soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.