Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tori's crockpot enchilada soup recipe. You can have tori's crockpot enchilada soup using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup:
- Use 1 can of white kidney beans (drain and rinse).
- Take 1 can of black beans (drain).
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans (drain halfway).
- Get 32 oz of container Chicken broth.
- Take 1 can of echilada sauce.
- Get 1 can of corn (drain and rinse).
- Prepare 1 can (12 oz) of shredded chicken (drain and rinse).
- Use 4 oz of green chiles (drain).
- Use of Diced tomatoes (do not drain).
- Take 1/3 of of a chopped yellow onion.
- Take 2 of bell peppers (i used one red and one yellow) chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 tsp of tapatio (or as much as you want, taste as you go).
- Prepare of Cumin (i was heavy handed with it).
- Use of Cajun seasoning (1 tsp).
- You need of Cayenne pepper ground (1 tsp).
- Take of Garlic powder (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Onion powder (a dash).
- You need of Salt (a dash).
- Use of Shredded cheese (optional).
- You need of Sour cream (optional).
Steps to make Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup:
- It's actually very simple…add all ingredients to crockpot (doesn't matter what order).
- Mix ingredients in crockpot well, add cheese if you want.
- Turn crockpot on high.
- Cook for 2 hrs or until hot.
If you find this Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.