Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Girmit recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Girmit recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to girmit recipe. You can cook girmit using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Girmit:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 5-6 of Curry leaves.
- Get 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Use 2 of Green chilli.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Roasted gram powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Tamarind paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Jaggery.
- Use of For serving:.
- Provide 2 cups of Puffed rice or churumuri.
- You need 1-2 of Onion.
- Get 2 tsp of Roasted gram powder/ pottukadalai powder.
- Get 1-2 of Tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- Use 14 cup of Sev.
Steps to make Girmit:
- Grind roasted gram/ pottukadala into a fine powder and keep it aside..
- Heat oil in a pan. Splutter mustard seeds..
- Add jeera or cumin seeds and a few curry leaves. Saute well..
- Add onion and finely chopped green chilies. Saute well until the onion turns golden brown..
- Add turmeric powder and salt..
- Add tamarind paste and jaggery. Saute well and cook for few mins till the oil starts floating..
- Add 1 tbsp of pottukadala powder and turn off the flame..
- Girmit masala is ready..
- Serving the Girmit: In a large mixing bowl, add pori/puffed ric.
- Add the girmit masala, finely chopped onion, tomato, roasted gram powder, coriander leaves and mix well..
- Transfer this to a plate and garnish with some sev and coriander leaves..
- Serve immediately..
If you find this Girmit recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.