Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect hamburg veggie soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to hamburg veggie soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburg veggie soup recipe. To make hamburg veggie soup you need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make hamburg veggie soup:
- You need 2 lb of ground hamburger.
- Use 1 of celery rib.
- Prepare 2 of green peppers.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of garlic powder.
- Take 1 dash of worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of creamed corn.
- Use 1 can of green beans strained.
- Use 1 can of carrots strained.
- You need 1 can of 14.5 ozs beef brotb.
- Use 1 each of 14.5 ozs water plus one beef bullion cube.
- Take 1 can of 14.5 diced tomato (celery, green pepperin tomato juice).
- Use 2 can of 8oz tomato sauce.
- Take 2 large of bay leaves.
- Take 1 cup of onion.
Steps to make hamburg veggie soup:
- brown meat.
- add onion, celery, green pepoers.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- add garlic pepper (no more than 1 tbps) and dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- saute on medium heat until veggies are soft.
- add creamed corn, carrots.
- add broth, water/Boullion.
- add diced tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- add bay leaves.
- reduce heat and simmer for an hour.
If you find this hamburg veggie soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.