Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Super Simple Chinese Corn Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super Simple Chinese Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Simple Chinese Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to super simple chinese corn soup recipe. You can cook super simple chinese corn soup using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Super Simple Chinese Corn Soup:
- Provide 1 can of Canned creamed corn (435 grams).
- Provide 1 1/2 of cans' worth Water (using the can from the corn to measure).
- Use 2 tsp of Chinese soup stock (granulated).
- Use 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Provide 50 ml of Water (for the katakuriko slurry).
Instructions to make Super Simple Chinese Corn Soup:
- Empty the can of corn into a sauce pan..
- Fill the empty can with the instructed amount of water, and put the water in the pot, along with any corn remaining in the can. Turn on the heat..
- Add the Chinese soup base..
- Put the instructed amount of katakuriko and water into the empty can, mix together, and add to the saucepan..
- Crack the egg into the empty can, and beat it..
- Add the beaten egg to the sauce pan and it's done!.
If you find this Super Simple Chinese Corn Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.