Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese Egg-drop Soup with Corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Egg-drop Soup with Corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese egg-drop soup with corn recipe. You can cook chinese egg-drop soup with corn using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Egg-drop Soup with Corn:
- Get 1 of Corn on the cob.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chinese soup stock.
- Provide 800 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1/2 of Japanese leek.
- Provide 1 dash of Green onion.
- Provide 1 tsp of Grated ginger.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Get 2 tbsp of Water (for the katakuriko).
Instructions to make Chinese Egg-drop Soup with Corn:
- Cut the corn in half, wrap in plastic wrap, and microwave for 5 minutes, with the corn halves standing up..
- Scrape off the cooked corn kernels with a knife..
- Put the water, soup stock granules and sake in a pot and bring to a boil. Add the corn kernels. Skim off surface scum. Season with salt and pepper..
- Stir in the katakuriko dissolved in water. When the soup starts to bubble, add the beaten eggs through a slotted spoon..
- Add the chopped leek and grated ginger, and turn off the heat. Ladle into bowls, scatter chopped green onions and it's done!.
If you find this Chinese Egg-drop Soup with Corn recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.