Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chinese-style Corn and Egg Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese-style Corn and Egg Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese-style Corn and Egg Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese-style corn and egg soup recipe. You can have chinese-style corn and egg soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chinese-style Corn and Egg Soup:
- Take 1/2 of Chicken breast.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Use 50 grams of Cellophane noodles.
- You need 1/2 can of Canned creamed corn.
- Provide 1/3 of Green onions (with the green parts).
- Use 600 ml of Water.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Chinese soup stock.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of ● Katakuriko.
- You need 2 tbsp of ● Water.
- Get 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Chinese-style Corn and Egg Soup:
- Butterfly the chicken breast and season with salt and a little sake (not listed). Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes. Chop the green onion roughly..
- Wait until the chicken has cooled down, then shred it with your hands. Rehydrate the cellophane noodles in hot water and cut..
- In a pot, bring the 600 ml of water, Chinese soup stock, salt, and creamed corn to the boil. Add the chicken from Step 2, then add the ● katakuriko dissolved in water to thicken the soup..
- Add the beaten eggs. When the eggs are done, add the sesame oil and season with salt and pepper..
- Dish it up, scatter some green onions and serve with ra-yu if you'd like..
- "Shrimp Spring Rolls". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143330-my-familys-crispy-shrimp-spring-rolls.
- "Mapo Tofu". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154149-basic-mapo-tofu.
- "Ebimayo – Prawns with Mayonnaise". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143348-ebimayo-batter-fried-shrimp-with-ra-yu-mayo-sauce.
If you find this Chinese-style Corn and Egg Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.