Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to l.n.s wheat daliya with oats (indian vegan soup) recipe. To cook l.n.s wheat daliya with oats (indian vegan soup) you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP):
- Provide 25 grams of Wheat Dalyia..
- Take 2 tbsp of Oats.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil (soya oil).
- Use 1/4 tbsp of Cumine seeds.
- Get 1/4 grams of asfoerdita.
- Provide 400 ml of Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Steps to make L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP):
- In a Bowl stir fry (broken wheat grain size1/4) dalyia. Till colour changes to brown. In soya oil keeping flame low medium..
- Simmer the stove. Now pour water in it and stir it. Adding salt to taste and oats..
- Let it boil for 10 minutes. Keep vigil and stir fry in between. Keep the flame medium higher..
- In a big shallow spoon put 2 table spoon soya oil heat it and then put cumine seeds to get fry now add asfoeardita..
- When done pour all the ingredients of shallow spoon in to the bowl ( This is to be done at once this pouring should be very fast keep lid at once( this process is known as chounk lagao) ..
- This is the easiest recipe. One can make it any time..
- Transfer it to serving plates/ bowls..
- Now you know what is next step ….. ha ha ….
If you find this L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.