Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai yellow curry with mango & prawns recipe. To make thai yellow curry with mango & prawns you only need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns:
- Take 1 teaspoon of chili paste.
- Take 3 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- You need 2 teaspoons of tamarind sauce.
- Get 2 of lemongrass stalks.
- Get 1 of lime.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 of shallot.
- Provide 1/2 of thumb fresh ginger.
- Get 1 of fresh red chili.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide 4/5 of cherry tomatoes OR 1 red bell pepper.
- Get 8/10 of Prawns (I used frozen).
- You need Handful of frozen peas.
- Provide 1 of small mango.
- Get Handful of salted cashews.
- Get of Spices.
- Get Bunch of fresh coriander.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Curry.
Steps to make Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns:
- Defrost the prawns. Grate the garlic and ginger, chop the shallot, the fresh chili and the mango, halves the cherry tomatoes (or chop the red bell pepper)..
- In a medium pot, over a medium fire, heat the fish sauce and the chili paste (adjust the quantity to your liking and the level of spice of your available paste!) for a minute, then add the garlic, the ginger, the shallot and the cashews until lucid & brown, then add the tomatoes (or peppers) and the frozen peas until soft..
- Add the lemongrass, the bay leaf, the mango, half of the coriander, and half of the lime and cook for a minute..
- Add the coconut milk (and a splash of water if needed), then add the spices – Cumin (I personally do not digest it well, but feel free to adjust the quantities to your liking!), Turmeric, and Curry, and stir well to combine..
- Turn the heat down to low, cover with a lid and let it bubble away, being careful it does not dry up too much..
- When nearly ready, add the prawns for a few minutes (I do not like them overcooked!), then remove from the heat, remove the lemongrass stalks, add the tamarind sauce, stir well, and you are ready to serve..
- I like to serve it in little clay serving pots with rice, Thai prawns crackers and sweet chili sauce; garnish with the remaining lime, coriander, and fresh chili..
If you find this Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.