Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Red lentil soup with Garam Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Red lentil soup with Garam Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian red lentil soup with garam masala recipe. To cook indian red lentil soup with garam masala you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Red lentil soup with Garam Masala:
- Provide 150 grams of dried red lentils (cooking time about 20min).
- You need 750 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 400 grams of ripe tomatoes (can).
- Get 1/4 bunch of or fresh parsley.
- Get 1-2 centimeter of fresh ginger root.
- Use 100-150 milliliter of coconut milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garam masala indian spicemix (see also my recipe).
- Get of some fresh ground pepper and sea salt.
- Provide of optional:.
- Prepare 1 of small red chili pepper if you like it more hot.
Instructions to make Indian Red lentil soup with Garam Masala:
- Wash the red lentils and put aside.
- Peel the onion and garlic, chop fine and put aside.
- If you want to use the chili pepper wash it then cut it open and remove the seeds and cut fine and put aside.
- Peel the skin from the ginger root, grate it and put aside.
- Cut the peeled tomatoes into cubes and put aside with juice.
- Put a 2 liter soup pan on medium heat with some olive oil, add the onion, garlic and optional the red chili pepper and fry slowly untill the onion is soft and looks glassy.
- Now add the grated ginger root, the garam masala and cumin and slowly fry for another minute or to release all the flavours.
- Add the tomatoes, chicken stock and red lentils and bring to boil.
- Let boil for about 20 min then blend smooth with an electrical hand blender, add the coconut milk and boil another minute.
- Add pepper and salt to taste and garnish with some parsley.
If you find this Indian Red lentil soup with Garam Masala recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.