Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sofie's Masala Dal Soup with cheese and sour cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sofie's Masala Dal Soup with cheese and sour cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sofie's masala dal soup with cheese and sour cream recipe. You can cook sofie's masala dal soup with cheese and sour cream using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sofie's Masala Dal Soup with cheese and sour cream:
- Get 150 g of brown dal.
- You need of Generous amount of masala mix, chose any type that you like.
- Use Handful of colorful whole pepper.
- Take 6 tbsp of sour cream for garnish.
- Take 50 g of shredded cheese for garnish.
- Take 100 ml of milk.
Instructions to make Sofie's Masala Dal Soup with cheese and sour cream:
- Soak the dal in water a day before, if it soaks up the water then add more.
- Cook the dal in generous amount of water, add masala mix and whole peppers. When the dal is soft, add the milk and cook for 5-10 minutes more.
- Garnish with sour cream and shredded cheese, serve hot so the cheese melts.
- The next day i added some canned sweet corn to the game, and gosh it was tasty. A new layer of taste, some gentle sweetness with all the spices. Yummy..
If you find this Sofie's Masala Dal Soup with cheese and sour cream recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.