Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai prawn curry recipe. To cook thai prawn curry you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai prawn curry:
- Provide 1 of sweet potato.
- You need 65 g of coconut cream.
- Provide 250 ml of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 100 g of mange tout.
- Get 1 of pak choi.
- Get 1/2 of red pepper.
- Provide 165 g of rice.
- Use 1/2 of lime.
- Provide Packet of basmati rice.
- Take of Curry paste.
- Prepare 1 of shallot.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Prepare 10 g of root ginger.
- You need 10 g of coriander.
- Provide 1 of red chilli.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Thai prawn curry:
- Roughly chop shallot, coriander and red chilli and place in a food processor with peeled ginger, the juice of a lime and salt. Mix together until smooth..
- Add 2 tablespoons of paste to the wok and cook over a medium heat for a couple of minutes. Add sweet potato to wok and toss in mixture..
- Add coconut cream and stock to the wok bringing the mixture to a simmer. Cook over a low heat until the sweet potato is tender..
- Once the sweet potato is tender add halved mangetout, pak choi and diced pepper..
- Cover with a lid and cook for a further 5 minutes. Taste to check seasoning..
- Cook prawns in a separate pan and then toss into wok..
- Cook basmati rice and then serve, adding lime wedges to the side..
If you find this Thai prawn curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.