Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian style creamy tomato soup recipe. To cook indian style creamy tomato soup you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup:
- You need 5 of ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- Get 2 of onions, chopped.
- Take 2 small of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 7 of garlic cloves, slightly smashed.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oregano.
- Take of chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Take of fresh cream.
- Provide 50 ml of tomato puree.
- Provide bunch of spring onions.
- Provide bunch of coriander leaves.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cooking butter.
- Get of salt.
Instructions to make Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup:
- Heat the cooking butter in a pressure cooker. Don't let it brown too much..
- Add the chopped onions and garlic to the melted butter and fry till the onions turn translucent..
- Add the carrots. They need to stay in the pan longer because they have to soften considerably..
- Then add the tomatoes to the mixture and fry till they start to come apart slightly..
- Add the chopped coriander leaves, oregano, chilli flakes, turmeric and salt to the pressure cooker. Fry for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. After adding the salt, the tomatoes would start melting and start to give a saucy consistency to the mixture. Keep tasting everything to ensure the desired flavor is achieved..
- Close the pressure cooker and let it cook for 10 mins (2 whistles). Let the steam escape in it's own pace and open the cooker to cool down the mixture..
- After the contents have cooled, blend it in a mixer or using a blender. Now you can either strain the result in a soup strainer to remove the tomato seeds and skin that didn't get disintegrated (guarantees the smoothness usually associated with soup) or use the blended mixture as it is. I prefer to use the non strained version as it gives a thicker consistency and great texture without wasting anything..
- Now pour the soup back into a pan. Add the tomato puree to enhance the tomato flavour and bring to a boil. Then add the fresh cream to make the soup thick and rich..
- Finally, chop up some spring onions and mix it in. Serve with crisp croutons on top and grilled cheese sandwiches on the side..
If you find this Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.