Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy tomato soup (tomato rasam) recipe. You can have spicy tomato soup (tomato rasam) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam):
- You need 3 of Tomato.
- Take 1 piece of Tamarind.
- You need 1 tbsp of Gingely Oil.
- Take 3 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 piece of Ginger.
- Provide 2 of Small Shallots.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Use 2 pinch of Asafoetida Powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Use of Hot Water.
- Take of Salt.
Steps to make Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam):
- Heat oil in a pan. Crush shallots, ginger & garlic. Add it to the oil. Saute..
- Add pepper powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder & cumin powder. Mix well..
- Chop the tomatoes into small pieces (you can also grind it). Add it to the pan. Close the lid & cook the tomatoes..
- Add some salt & hot water. Taste the mix. If it's not sour enough, crush the tamarind in little water, filter & add it to the mixture. Else skip this step..
- Add asafoetida powder. Mix & boil..
- Add the chopped coriander leaves into it. Stir & boil for two minutes. Turn off the stove..
If you find this Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.