Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala Style Baingan Dal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Style Baingan Dal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style baingan dal curry recipe. You can cook kerala style baingan dal curry using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala Style Baingan Dal Curry:
- Get 5 of brinjals cut into small pieces.
- Get 1 cup of Toor Dal.
- Get 5 of dried red chillies.
- Take 4 tablespoons of Turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 5 of curry leaves.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Urad Dal.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 of coconut desiccated.
- Take as required of Coconut oil.
- You need As per taste of Crystal salt.
- Get as required of Water.
Instructions to make Kerala Style Baingan Dal Curry:
- Wash the Brinjals in water with a pinch of turmeric powder and keep aside..
- Place a cooking vessel on the stove. Pour 3 glasses of water. Let it boil. Now, add Toor Dal, 2 tablespoon of turmeric powder and 4 teaspoons of coconut oil. Let it be cooked..
- After ten minutes, add Brinjals to the Dal..
- Put two tablespoons of crystal salt..
- Add the remaining turmeric powder and stir well. Now, let the brinjal cook along with dal..
- Meanwhile, take the desiccated coconut and put it in a blender..
- Blend it until a thick coarse paste is formed..
- Now add the coconut paste to the cooking vessel. Stir well..
- In another pan, pour four teaspoons of coconut oil. When it is heated, add dried red chillies, curry leaves, mustard and urad Dal..
- Now add this to the curry..
- Stir the curry well. Your special Baingan Dal Curry in Kerala style is ready!! It’s usually served hot along with White rice..
If you find this Kerala Style Baingan Dal Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.