Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn soup recipe. You can cook chicken corn soup using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Corn Soup:
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 250 gram of chicken with bones.
- Prepare 5-6 cups of water.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder, leveled.
- Use 1.2 tsp of Chinese salt optional.
- Get 1/4 cup of cabbage(shredded).
- Take 1/4 cup of carrot(peeled & shredded).
- Take 2 of egg whites.
- Use 4-5 tbsp. of corn flour or as required for thickness.
- Take 1/3 cup of sweet corn, crushed.
Instructions to make Chicken Corn Soup:
- In a pot, add 5-6 cups of water, salt, ginger garlic paste and chicken. Let it boil. Then cook this mixture on medium flame for 10-15 minutes..
- Remove chicken pieces from stock, and shred this aside..
- Into 4-5 tbsp. of Corn flour (add more if required) add water and make a smooth mixture of it. Make sure there are no lumps..
- In a pestle or mortar, crush sweet corn and set this aside. (Add whole corn if you prefer)..
- Now into chicken stock (yakhni) add 1 tsp salt, black pepper powder, and Chinese salt,cabbage,carrot, shredded chicken and crushed corn. Mix it well and let it boil..
- Start adding corn flour mixture slowly and stir continuously to prevent lumps. Adjust consistency according to your preference..
- In the end, add egg whites and stir continuously so that egg whites will distribute evenly..
- Cook on medium flame for another 2 minute..
- Chicken corn soup is ready to serve.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Chicken Corn Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.