Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Moong Dal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Moong Dal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green moong dal curry recipe. To cook green moong dal curry you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Moong Dal curry:
- Get 1 cup of green Moong Dal.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- Use 1/4 spoon of star anise.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/4 spoon of asafoetida powder.
- Provide 4 spoons of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 2 spoons of oil.
- Provide 3 spoons of Homemade masala powder (from a dry mixture of 250 g red chilli, 250 g coriander seed, 25 g Urad Dal, 25 g raw rice, 15 g pepper, 15 g jeera fry and grind them into powder).
- Use some of curry and coriander leaves.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Green Moong Dal curry:
- Soak Green Moong Dal in water for 8 hours, boil it in cooker for 2 whistles..
- In a pan pour oil and add Anise, pieces of (onion, tomato, green chilli), ginger garlic paste and fry them. Then add boiled moong dal to it. Then pour 100 ml(1 small tumbler) water to it and leave it to boil..
- Add turmeric powder, homemade masala, asafoetida,salt and allow them to boil. Then grind coconut flakes in a mixer and put it in the pan..
- Once the final mixture boils, add leaves curry and coriander to it..
If you find this Green Moong Dal curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.