Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oats soup (vegan) recipe. You can have oats soup (vegan) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make OATS SOUP (VEGAN):
- Get 2 of Coconut ( finely chopped flush) ..
- Prepare 30 grams of Oats.
- Get 30 grams of Yellow mung dal pressured cooked upto 3 whistle ..
- Use 500 ml of veg stock or 1 veg stock cube or plain water.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cuminie seeds.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Pressed Ginger..
- You need 1 pinch of Turmuric powder..
- You need 1 tbsp of freshly ground black pepper powder..
- You need 1 tbsp of Lime water..
- Use 50 ml of fresh thick coconut milk..
- You need 50 ml of second coconut milk..
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil..
- Provide 1 of SALT to TASTE..
Steps to make OATS SOUP (VEGAN):
- Heat oil and saute chopped garlic, cumine seeds, and grated ginger for a min on a low flame..
- Add tender coconut flush, and turmaric powder and stir it for 30 sec..
- Add veg stock and pepper powder when it boils, add oats and let it simmer for 5 mins Stirring it often on the medium flame..
- Add the pressure cooked yellow mung dal ans salt. Allow it to boil for 3 mins more..
- Add the thick Coconut milk and Let it boil for 2 to 3 mins. On low flame..
- Remove from the flame and sprinkle lime juice on the top and keep it Covered for 5 mins. So that it gets thick..
- Serve it hot or cold with chilly vineger ( optional) ,white pepper powder, and salt seperately before homely meals..
- you can even try this soup without adding Coconut milk ( with veg stock alone.)..
If you find this OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.