Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Split chick pea chana dal curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Split chick pea chana dal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Split chick pea chana dal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to split chick pea chana dal curry recipe. To make split chick pea chana dal curry you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Split chick pea chana dal curry:
- Take 1 cup of split chick pea lentil/chana dal.
- Take 3 of onion chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Prepare handful of coriander leaves.
- You need handful of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 3/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mastard seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of red chillies.
- You need 2 tsp of curry leaves.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Split chick pea chana dal curry:
- Cook chick pea lentil in a cooker adding enough water by getting 4 whistles, do not overcook, drain the water and keep aside..
- In a pan take 2tbsp oil heat it add mastard seeds, cumin seeds, red chillies curry leaves saute it for a while.
- Now add chopped onion,fry little, add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder saute it for a while,.
- Add cooked chana dal,(chick pea lentil)and a glass of water, add chopped coriander leaves,mint leaves, close the lid boil for 10 minutes…your tasty healthy chana dal curry is ready to serve….
If you find this Split chick pea chana dal curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.