Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Corn Silky String Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn Silky String Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Silky String Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn silky string soup recipe. To cook corn silky string soup you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn Silky String Soup:
- Use 1 of corn on the cob's worth Silky strings of corn.
- Take 70 grams of Tofu.
- You need 4 of Okra.
- You need 500 ml of Water.
- Provide 1 of heaped teaspoon ★Chinese soup stock powder (with weipa).
- Use 2 tsp of ★Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of ★Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of Sesame seeds.
- Get 1 of Ra-yu (optional).
Instructions to make Corn Silky String Soup:
- You can eat any silky strings that are a green-yellow colour. Remove any parts that have gone brown and cut the green-yellow parts into bite-sized lengths..
- Cut the tofu into small cubes. Remove the seeds from the okra, lightly boil, and cut into small pieces..
- Start to boil the hot water in a saucepan and add the tofu. Once the mixture has come to a boil, add the ★ ingredients and adjust the flavour to your preferred strength..
- Add the silky strings and bring the mixture to a boil once more. Then add the okra, give everything a stir, and stop the heat..
- Add the sesame oil to finish and then transfer the soup to bowls. Sprinkle some sesame seeds over the top and it's done. If you want to spice it up a bit, feel free to add some ra-yu..
If you find this Corn Silky String Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.