Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soy milk soup with lots of chinese cabbage recipe. You can cook soy milk soup with lots of chinese cabbage using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage:
- Provide 300 grams of ◎Chinese cabbage.
- Take 3 of ◎Wiener sausage (or bacon).
- Get 1/2 bag of ◎Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need 1/3 of Broccoli.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Corn kernels.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Take 50 ml of Water.
- You need 300 ml of Soy milk.
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of plus Grated cheese (optional).
Steps to make Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage:
- Chop up the Chinese cabbage and Wiener sausages into bite-sizes. Shred the shimeji mushrooms into small bunches. I used parboiled broccoli..
- Heat water, chicken stock and all ◎ ingredients in a covered pot. You only need a modest amount of water since the vegetables will give out lots of water..
- When the moisture has come out of the Chinese cabbage and it has softened, add soy milk, corn and broccoli. Heat the soup making sure it doesn't boil..
- Season with salt and pepper. (Add some grated cheese if you'd like.) Turn off the heat just before it begins to boil, and enjoy. You could also add the broccoli at this point..
If you find this Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.