Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lauki Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything at once or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki kofta curry recipe. To make lauki kofta curry you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lauki Kofta Curry:
- Take 1 of medium sized bottle gourd / lauki, grated.
- Take 1.5 cup of tomato+Onion paste.
- Take 1.5 tbsp of garlic+ ginger paste.
- Take 4-5 tbsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chili,chopped.
- Provide 1 of bayleaf.
- Take 1 of black cardamom.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chili powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of carom seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriender powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of curd.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Oil for deep frying.
- Use 1-2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 3 cup of water.
Steps to make Lauki Kofta Curry:
- Firstly, wash, peel & grate bottle gourd. Add salt mix well, leave it for 5-10min. And squeeze with your hand remove water from bottle gourd. (Don't throw take water in a bowl).
- Now take grated bottle gourd in a bowl add green chilli, ginger garlic paste carom seeds, gram flour, cumin, coriander powder coriander leaves mix well (add little water if required.).
- Now heat oil in a pan / kadai and deep fry kofta's on medium flame..
- For Curry:- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds, bayleaf, black cardamom, ginger garlic paste saute for a minute add onion tomato paste saute for few minutes. Add all spices mix well. Add curd stir well Cook for 3-4 mins..
- Now add squeeze water mix well. Add 2 more cup water coverd with the lid and cook for 10-13 minutes..
- Now add kofta to the prepared curry stir well Cook for 3-4 mins flame off..
- Garnish with coriander leaves & fresh cream Serve with chapati..
If you find this Lauki Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.