Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Garlic naan bread with Beef and veggies soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic naan bread with Beef and veggies soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic naan bread with Beef and veggies soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic naan bread with beef and veggies soup recipe. To cook garlic naan bread with beef and veggies soup you only need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic naan bread with Beef and veggies soup:
- Use 2 cups of flour.
- Get 1 tbspn of active yeast.
- Prepare 1 of tspn sugar.
- Prepare 1 of tspn garlic.
- Take 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Use 2 tbspn of melted butter.
- Use 1/4 of salt.
- Use of Soup.
- Get of Cook beef.
- Take of Irish potato.
- Get of Meat stock.
- Use of Carrots.
- Get of Green beans.
- Get of Peas.
- Take of Green pepper.
- Get of Red pepper.
- Provide of Seasoning.
- Get of Spices.
- Get of Corn flour.
- Prepare of Veg oil.
Instructions to make Garlic naan bread with Beef and veggies soup:
- Sieve flour in a bowl, add yeast, sugar, salt, garlic and mix add melted butter then mix then pour your yoghurt and mix untill you foam a dough not too soft and not too hard.
- Place in a warm place and allow it to rise for 1hr, transfer it to working surface and keep needing for 10mnts cut it into 6pcs, roll each ball to foam a flat circle. Place on a hot pan and and cover the pan for 1mnt then turn the other side and brush it with butter, repeat the steps till your dough is finish.
- Peel the carrot and potato wash and dice into small cubes, chop your green and red pepper, green beans and onion, grate your Scotch bonnet, pepper, onion and garlic.
- In a pot pour in oil and onion fry, then add in grated Scotch bonnet and fry for 2mnts add seasoning, spices and meat stir then add in meat stock and stir cover the pot until boil.
- Add in potato, carrots, green beans and peas cover the pot until become soft, in a cup add corn flour pour some water and mix then add in your soup, add onion, green and red pepper and stir well cover the pot and allow it to simmer for 2mnts.
If you find this Garlic naan bread with Beef and veggies soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.