Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Chinese Hot And Sour Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Chinese Hot And Sour Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's chinese hot and sour soup recipe. You can cook mike's chinese hot and sour soup using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Chinese Hot And Sour Soup:
- Provide of ● For The Hot & Sour Soup.
- Get 5 Cups of Chicken Or Beef Stock.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Precooked Shreaded Chicken, Beef Or Pork [packed].
- Use 1/4 Cup of Bamboo Shoots [drained – thin sliced].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Water Chestnuts [drained – minced].
- Use 1/4 Cup of Shiitake Mushrooms [small chop – or, white & brown].
- Prepare 6 oz of Firm Tofu [1/2" chop].
- Use 2 tsp of Fine Minced Fresh Ginger.
- You need 1 of [or 2 – your call] LG Eggs [beaten].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of Sriracha Chile Sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sesame Seed Oil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get of ● For The Thickener.
- Use 2 tbsp of Corn Starch + 2 tbs Water [more if you want her more viscous].
- You need of ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- Use as needed of Fresh Chives [minced].
- Get as needed of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Use as needed of Thai Chilies [fine minced – optional].
- Take as needed of Crispy Chow Mein Noodles.
- Prepare as needed of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare as needed of Chile Sauce.
- Get of ● For The Options.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Dried Roasted Nori [aka dried seaweed – rough chopped].
Steps to make Mike's Chinese Hot And Sour Soup:
- Chop your veggies. Heat everything in the Hot & Sour Soup section for 20 minutes. Stir regularly. At 20 minutes in, add your whisked egg[s] and stir constantly until eggs are fully cooked. Then, while soup is at a steady simmer, add your corn starch and water mixture slowly. She'll thicken up quickly as she bubbles away. Add more corn starch and water if you'd like her a bit thicker. ● P.S., this is the actual color of soup below. The kiddos somehow ended up taking darker faced photos upon down lighting with the other pictures..
- Brown, white, oyster or Shiitake mushrooms really do make this dish! Your choice! Just dice!.
- For The Sides & Garnishments. Thai Chilies, fresh Cilantro leaves and chopped Chives..
- Dried Roasted Nori. To taste. Definitely consider this addition!.
- Fresh crunchy Chow Mein Noodles are always a must atop this flavorful dish!.
- Top view..
- Serve Hot & Sour Soup with the fresh garnishments listed. Especially the fresh Cilantro. It really does make the dish! Serve soup piping hot with fresh, crunchy Chow Mein Noodles and Soy Sauce. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Chinese Hot And Sour Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.