Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leftover Spareribs in a Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover Spareribs in a Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover spareribs in a soup recipe. You can have leftover spareribs in a soup using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Leftover Spareribs in a Soup:
- Prepare 4 of large leftover Spareribs.
- Use 1 cup of diced potatoes Yukon gold.
- Take 1 cup of sliced carrots.
- Get 1 ear of fresh corn.
- Provide 15 ounces of canned diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of stalk/rib celery.
- Get 1 of shallot diced.
- Provide 1/3 cup of fire roasted peppers.
- Get 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt for corn cob.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt for soup.
- Get 1 cup of English peas.
- Prepare 1 quart of water.
- Prepare 1 quart of mushroom stock.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Chinese black vinegar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Use 1 tablespoons of whole mustard.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of heaping herb de Provence.
- Use 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 of medium hass avocado diced.
Steps to make Leftover Spareribs in a Soup:
- Shuck and wash the corn. Remove from the cob. Wash and chop the celery, peppers, carrots, and shallot. Dice the potatoes. Set aside. Add the cob to a quart of water and boil, with a teaspoon of salt. You can cut the cob in half or pieces if you need..
- Remove bone and gristle from the ribs and chop the meat. Add the meat to a pot, and sauté rendering some of the fat. When rendered add butter..
- When the butter is melted add the vinegar, spices, and herbs. Add the chopped vegetables, corn, and diced vegetables..
- Sauté for 15 minutes. Add the mushroom stock. Remove the cob from the water and scrape the cob in a bowl. Add the corn cob water and cob scrapings to the rest of the soup..
- Add tomatoes and, simmer 15 minutes. Stir in the frozen peas allow to rest 10 minutes and serve, with avacado as a topping. Don't forget to add a little salt to the avacado. I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Leftover Spareribs in a Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.