Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Traditional aloo chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditional aloo chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional aloo chicken soup recipe. You can have traditional aloo chicken soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Traditional aloo chicken soup:
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken.
- Take half of kg Aalo.
- Get 4 of Green chili medium in size.
- Use 2 of Onion.
- Prepare 4 of Tomato.
- You need 1 bowl of Yogurt (medium).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Red chlilli flakes.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare teaspoon of Crushed cumin.
- You need teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Take half of teaspoon Hot spice.
- You need 1 cup of Oil.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Fresh parsley.
- Get of Water as your requirement.
- Get 12 cloves of Garlic.
Steps to make Traditional aloo chicken soup:
- Onion, tomatoes, garlic, put in the cooking pan for steam. steam for 10 mins, when it will be cold then grind it..
- For grinding add yogurt and green chilies..
- On the other side put oil in the pan fry the chicken for 10 mints after this add the grinded mixture in the chicken and add potatoes cook it till chicken is done..
- Put all the spices in it and put in the water as per your requirement. turn off the flame put 2 green chili and fresh parsley in it. Your dish is ready enjoy it..
If you find this Traditional aloo chicken soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.